Why I'm blogging

My photo
I was with the love of my life for nine years, eight months and sixteen days. We were married for 31 days. On our one month wedding anniversary, I discovered he had a girlfriend. I am now trying to navigate my life without him in it, and I don't quite know how to do it.

Friday, December 2, 2011

worth

during my travels last week, I found myself with the question of:

"was all of the happiness and joy and love that I experienced over the past 9 1/2 years with him worth the pain that I am going through now?"


it has taken me awhile to come up with an answer, but every time it is the same one -


NO

1 comment:

  1. so where do you go from there?.....

    i am your first follower...

    my blog are stories about making a relationship with my husband work when living in two different states.... stop by and read a few...

    ReplyDelete