Why I'm blogging

My photo
I was with the love of my life for nine years, eight months and sixteen days. We were married for 31 days. On our one month wedding anniversary, I discovered he had a girlfriend. I am now trying to navigate my life without him in it, and I don't quite know how to do it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

alone again

for the first time in almost ten years, I can say that I am alone

before - I always had him

well, not always - he pursued me.  I didn't want a relationship.  I had made a vow to myself to be single (and love it!) for the rest of my life

and then he came along

we were only seeing each other for a couple of weeks before he said "I love you"

my response?  "I'm not ready to say that yet"

and I wasn't



guess I should have waited another 9 and a half years........

No comments:

Post a Comment