Why I'm blogging

My photo
I was with the love of my life for nine years, eight months and sixteen days. We were married for 31 days. On our one month wedding anniversary, I discovered he had a girlfriend. I am now trying to navigate my life without him in it, and I don't quite know how to do it.

Monday, November 21, 2011

watching, waiting - aniticpating

I get home early and look at the phone.

When we drove separately, I would always get home earlier than him, and he would call and tell me he was on his way, and what we should do for dinner (more like what he was going to cook for dinner).

But I just realized he's not going to call tonight.

He doesn't live here anymore. 



I kicked him out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I went through a divorce of my own almost 4 years ago. It's really hard. Honor this tough time and let the emotions that follow move through you but make a promise to yourself that it will get better - and it will.

    ReplyDelete