Why I'm blogging

My photo
I was with the love of my life for nine years, eight months and sixteen days. We were married for 31 days. On our one month wedding anniversary, I discovered he had a girlfriend. I am now trying to navigate my life without him in it, and I don't quite know how to do it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sarcasm font needed

after we got back from the honeymoon, I wasn't ready for these to be off the car but he wanted to wash it and get everything off, so I put them on the oven & microwave door to continue the "celebration" -

how F'n ironic, no?



2 comments:

  1. The pain will become less, believe me.
    You must go through this phase of grieve before you can let it go. I know, I've been there.
    I almost committed 25 years of my life to one man, before I realized that we had to go our seperate ways. Wish you all the strenght to find new happiness and a happy WW to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that's the type of guy he is, you're better off without him. Let the gf find out what he is.
    I know this is painful but in time the pain will ease.

    ReplyDelete